(+44) 1235 760077

SHIPPING WORLDWIDE SINCE 2006

Last few days of Sale - take an extra 15% off everything with code snow15!

COVID-19 STATEMENT

We are being very careful when packing your items and we want to assure you that your wellbeing and safety is a primary concern at Winternational. 

As a a small team we are solely responsible for packing orders. What this means is that we alone have access to our storage facility and we alone prepare and pack your order. 

We are paying even closer attention to hygiene and washing hands regularly when packing your orders, sanitising door handles and high volume areas. 

None of the team here has had their health or that of their families affected by the Coronavirus.

Public Health England advise that people receiving parcels are not at risk of contracting the coronavirus.

Current guidelines are being strictly adhered to and, probably like you, we are following all updates closely. 

Also as an important FYI, 80% of stock was delivered by December 2019 from Europe and the remaining 20% was delivered by February 2020 again from Europe. 

If you are really worried, we suggest washing your hands after taking delivery of the parcel and again after unwrapping your order.

DO I HAVE TO SIGN FOR MY DELIVERY?

No you don't.

If you provide your mobile at checkout, our courier DHL is offering signature release whereby parcels can be left on the authority of the receiver. 

When we ship your order you will receive an email confirming this and giving you your tracking number.

DHL will contact you by text and/or email and offer you a range of delivery options including signature release and leave in a safe place. 

Please note that DHL will only leave a parcel if instructed to via the above service. 

CAN I STILL USE A DHL SERVICE POINT FOR COLLECTIONS?

Yes.

In countries where retail behaviour has been restricted, some DHL partner service points may be temporarily closed or have reduced hours. Please check before you use this service. 

ARE GARMENTS MANUFACTURED OVERSEAS SAFE FOR ME TO WEAR?

There is currently no evidence supporting transmission of COVID-19 associated with imported goods.

The WHO advises that there is a low possibility of an infected person contaminating commercial goods, and a low risk of catching the virus from a package that has been moved repeatedly and exposed to different conditions and temperatures as it is shipped. 

For Winternational and you this is reinforced by the fact that nearly all our stock was delivered to us from Europe in autumn of 2019. Only a small amount arrived from Europe in January and February of 2020. 

If you are really worried, please wash your hands after taking delivery of the parcel and again after unwrapping your order.

STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?

Please do get in touch, we're here to help. You can contact us by email on lookgood@winternational.co.uk or call us on 00441235760077.

Many thanks,

Tamsin and all at Winternational